Outsourcing allows company executives to focus on their core business while outside experts manage non-essential activities.
Risk Advisory Services provides best-in-class outsourced solutions that are streamlined and cost-effective.
As well as freeing up precious time and resources, many of our clients have been able to invest in superior capabilities they would otherwise have been unable to afford.
We currently provide outsourced management services to more than 30 clients across Australia.
These range from full-time multi-skilled teams to part-time or a day-a-month models in general insurance management services, risk management services and the management of workers compensation programs.
Our clients enjoy a cost-effective alternative to hiring employees, enabling head offices to focus on their core activities. Not surprisingly, this is a very strong area of growth.
We offer a full range of services: individuals or multi-skilled teams, engaged on a temporary or permanent basis, in a full or part-time capacity.
Our experienced team are well-versed in managing:
- Risk Management Programs
- General Insurance Portfolios
- Workers Compensation Programs
The benefits of our outsourced management services
- You can count on our experience. We specialise in engaging the highest calibre risk management and insurance experts. Many members of our team have over 20 years’ experience in a range of industries and professions.
- This means our clients can access a broader range of expertise rather than a single point of contact.
- Because of our broad industry experience, we ensure the management process is streamlined and time-efficient. This reduces the time and cost measured against the cost of a full-time employee.
- Our team maintains excellent levels of self-improvement and professional development, ensuring clients enjoy the best and most up-to-date advice.
- Because we provide a team to manage programs, there is no need for our clients plan for absenteeism or periods of extended leave. We provide the resources to ensure your programs are continually monitored and managed.
When you may require our services
- You do not have a dedicated staff with the appropriate technical knowledge or experience who manage your risk management, general insurance or workers compensation programs.
- Your risk management and/or insurance professional has resigned or taken a leave of absence and you need a temporary replacement.
- You cannot find an individual with the range of skills, experience or flexibility to fulfil a vacant position.
- You cannot find an individual within your budget to fulfil a vacant position.