Innovative Insurance Solutions
The insurable risk profile of every one of our clients is unique.
And this means the way we help them to receive the best value for money from the insurance industry is also unique.
We work with our clients on projects that reduce their total cost of insurable risk.
This can involve activities as diverse as:
- Facilitating a workshop to quantify a worst case scenario to help decide on a policy limit
- Helping an industry association to develop an insurance scheme for its members
- Facilitating an insurance broking tender
- Reviewing insurance policy wordings to ensure they are appropriate
- Helping clients to recover the full amount they are entitled to in the event of a major claim
- Ensuring the insurance program matches contractual requirements or the requirements of joint ventures
- Working with the appointed insurance broker to develop key performance objectives to allow the insured to better measure the performance of their broker
- Negotiating an insurance broker service level agreement on behalf of our client
- Comparing insurance premiums, policy limits and deductibles to our other clients
- Comparing insurance broking fees to our other clients
- Assessing the counter party risk of insurers
Our team includes some of the most experienced insurance industry professionals in the world.
Many have worked for large accounting firms. They are among the most experienced management consultants and are strong project managers who know how to deliver a project on time and within budget.
What do we deliver?
We manage individual projects that deliver cost savings, an improved risk and cover match and/or an improvement in productivity. We carefully develop an agreed scope of services and explain the expected outcome.
Why Risk Advisory Services?
Our clients receive great value for money.
For every dollar we’ve earned in consulting fees, our clients have made more than $15 in savings.
Consistent results help explain why we have grown so quickly, and why most of our new clients come from discussions with our existing clients.